Facilitator, Speaker: Oliver F. Lehmann, MSc, ACE, PMP
Workshop Host: Atika Saigal, PMP
Workshop Provided by: PMI Southern Germany Chapter
In Collaboration with: Project Business Foundation
PMI Southern Germany Chapter invites you to its fourth Professional Development Workshop, a free 4-h online webinar in cooperation with the Project Business Foundation.
The topic is project business management with a focus on contractual aspects.
Date: 19 June 2020
Time: 15:00 – 19:00 CEST (see in your time zone)
Format: Online (Zoom)
Participation fee: Free
Attendees: Max. 100
- Project managers in customer-facing projects (contractor side)
- Projects with massive contracting/subcontracting (customer side)
- Business development
- Project sales
- Bid & proposal management
- Contract & claim management
- Contract-heavy program & portfolio management
- PMOs (= Project management offices)
- PBMOs (= Project business management offices)
- Experts (Trainers, educators, consultants, writers, etc.)
- Self-employed freelancers
Facilitator and Speaker: Oliver F. Lehmann
Oliver F. Lehmann, MSc, ACE, PMP, works as project management trainer and practitioner. He is located in Munich, Germany and is the immediate Past President of the PMI Southern Germany Chapter, for which he has volunteered since 2001. He is the co-founder and President of the Project Business Foundation. Oliver has experience in project management as a practitioner, educator, and as the author of two books and 28 papers.
Oliver has been a trainer for over 25 years with a focus on certification and project business. Among his customers have been major corporations such as Airbus, Allianz, Bosch, DB Schenker, Honda, IBM, Olympus, Oracle, SAP, and T-Systems, but also smaller companies.
Oliver believes in three pillars of professional development for a project manager: Experience, observation, and formal learning. (more...).