Managing Project BusinessThe Essentials of Projects in Customer-Contractor Settings
A 2-day seminar:
(see in your time zone)
- 24 Jun 2021, 10 AM - 6 PM EDT
- 25 Jun 2021, 10 AM - 6 PM EDT
More and more organizations base their success on effective project business as customers or contractors. They face the specific challenges of Project Business Management. This seminar addresses these challenges and shows how to meet them.
- Organizations involved in project business management, who send their employees as attendees to enhance their business as buyers or vendors.
- Individuals, who book their seats to make themselves the number 1 choice for employers.
- Consultants, trainers, coaches, PMO staff, who want to familiarize themselves with an inspiring subject that promises new business for them.
Note: This session is scheduled to be suitable for attendees from American time zones. For attendees from other time zones, see the Managing Project Business session on 31 May to 1 June 2021.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the full process, from the beginning at the client organization’s Make-or-buy decision, via business development steps and delivery to the formal end of the contract.
By attending, professionals will be familiarized with the three essential topics of Project Business Management:
The Project Business Essentials classes are conducted by ACE*-qualified trainers.
The trainer for this class is Oliver F. Lehmann, co-founder and President of the Project Business Foundation. He says that he "dedicates his energy to lifting the lid off the secrets of success and failure in project business."
His detailed profile can be found at:
Who should attend?
Everyone involved in project business, such as:
- Project managers in project business on customer and contractor side
- Business developers
- Project sponsors and supervisors
- PMO (Project Management Office) staff
- CEOs of projectized organizations
- Trainers, mentors, coaches, and consultants in the field of project business management
Are there any prerequisites?
- Knowledge of project management methods (traditional & agile) is beneficial.
Can I have a look at the agenda?
Yes, see https://www.project-business.org/academy1/project-business-essentials
Can I claim PDUs?
PMI®-certified project managers can claim PDUs:
|| 8 PDUs
|| 3 PDUs
Will I receive a certificate?
Of course, as an attendee you will receive a confirmation:
*: ACE - Approved Consultant & Educator
An individual who has proven the capability in project management, project business management, and training in a rigorous program at the Project Business Foundation.