Click here to register
21 September 2021, 17:00 CEST (see in your time zone)
Download Calendar Item
4th Open Hour:
Project Delivery Bought & Sold
Presentation & facilitation: Martin Berneburg, Oliver F. Lehmann
The results are in.
The Project Business Foundation asked professionals from the field in a recent survey about their observations for Make-or-Buy decisions.
Based on the data of this survey, a study was developed, delivering insights into the market for project business.
These results truly matter:
- Project managers in customer projects lead high-risk profit centers and provide the income for their organization.
- Customer side project managers lead and align networks of contractors, subcontractors, and other players.
Knowing the market trend helps manage the risks and opportunities that come when companies sell and buy project delivery.
The 4th Open Hour is a platform for discussion about the data and the findings of the study.
- The agenda:
- Presentation of the survey results
- Discussion: Lessons learned from the study
Oliver F. Lehmann
- Seat registration in LinkedIn (to obtain the access link)
- The event is performed in Zoom.
- The number of seats is limited.
Click here to register
The Project Business Foundation is the only organization that addresses project business and its specific challenges and pitfalls, but also the opportunities that cross-corporate and collaborative strategies provide.
We give practitioners and experts the urgently needed platform for discussion, exchange, and improvement.
The Open Hours series is a place for free virtual and open conversations about project business. The audience includes:
- Project managers
- Project sponsors and other supervisors
- PMO heads and staff
- Experts, instructors, consultants
Professionals from both sides - project customers and contractors - are welcome, We are expecting lively conversations about project management and about the commercial and legal aspects of project business.
Participation is free, but the number of seats is limited. Please book early to participate.
Note: We, the Project Business Foundation, may record the Open Hour. Sections of the recording may have your name or face visible or include your verbal contribution - which is highly welcome. By participating in the session, you grant us the unconditional right to use the recording, in full or in parts, including such sections, without restrictions and free of charge.