Project Business Essentials
(see in your time zone)
- 24 Jun 2021, 10 AM - 6 PM EDT
- 25 Jun 2021, 10 AM - 6 PM EDT
This 2-day seminar is the entry ticket to the world of structured project business management. It is a great starting point for beginners and a career booster for semi-experienced professionals, who want to be employers' first choice for their precious project business. (more...)
This is session 2, scheduled preferably for attendees from American time zones
For attendees from other time zones, see Project Business Essentials, Session 1 on 29 Mar.
The Project Business Essentials classes are conducted by ACE*-qualified trainers.
The trainer for this class is Oliver F. Lehmann, co-founder and President of the Project Business Foundation. He says that he "dedicated his energy to lifting the lid over the secrets of success and failure in project business."
His detailed profile can be found at:
Who should attend?
- Project sponsors and supervisors
- PMO (Project Management Office) and PBMO (Project Business Management Office)
- CEOs of projectized organizations
- Trainers, menots, coaches, and consultants in the field of project business management
Are there any prerequisites?
- Knowledge of project management methods (traditional & agile) is beneficial.
Can I have a look at the agenda?
Yes, see https://www.project-business.org/programs/academy
Can I claim PDUs?
PMI®-certified project managers can claim PDUs:
Will I receive a certificate?
|| 8 PDUs
|| 3 PDUs
*: ACE - Approved Consultant & Educator
An individual who has proven the capability in project management, project business management, and training in a rigorous program at the Project Business Foundation.